Monday, April 7, 2008

DrawBook

Picture 4.png"CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL"!!!!!!!!!!I said, as I raced to open my new bamboo tablet. It was the new programming edition with a light up (and down) control panel. At first I wondered who gave it to me. Then I remembered the bet I had made with me dad back at the Digi Life... The bet was that if I got my MacBook (which I did) and was good from then in till Christmas he would buy me the bamboo tablet.When my dad got up at 2:47 pm, I thanked him and asked him what application I was going to use to draw with my new tablet. He told me and then loaded these applications on to my computer: Art range, Photoshop, and Sketchbook. Sketchbook and Art rage allows you use your tablet to draw what ever you want on your computer. Photoshop lets you edit drawings and pictures you have made or downloaded from the internet.With my tablet I have made the logo for my blog. I have designed cars and motorcycles. The possibilities are endless the only perimeter is your imagination and that really is not that much of a perimeter. I still use my bamboo tablet to this day and I enjoy using it.

No comments: